Triage for the Stuck Church Workshop
UPCOMING WORKSHOP: TRIAGE FOR THE STUCK CHURCH!
The most frustrating thing about being stuck is not knowing why, and then not knowing what to do about it. Even the healthiest of churches can get stuck from time to time! While there are lots of important systems in a local church, the Triage for the Stuck Church Workshop has identified five of the most critical systems that are foundational for every strong church. Dr Bruce Hopler, Converge’s National Director of Church Strengthening, is partnering with Jim Capaldo, Executive Minister of Converge Heartland District, to lead a half-day workshop that will:
- Identify these foundational systems
- Help pastors and leaders self-assess which systems are in need of attention
- Introduce practical tools that can be applied to areas of concern in the system.
- Help leaders develop a personalized action plan, in regards to focusing on these critical areas
- Engage in discussion times with other Heartland pastors to help create long term support.
The cost for this workshop is $15, which includes a catered lunch. Pastors are highly encouraged to bring other church leaders along for this workshop!
The Triage for the Stuck Church Workshop is being held at the following locations, dates and times:
Nov. 6: 10 AM to 3 PM @ Calvary Baptist Church, 2407 Broadway, in Yankton, SD 57078
Nov. 7: 10 AM t0 3 PM @ Brown Church Development Group, 1616 30th Ave., Kearney, NE 68845
Nov. 8: 9 AM to 2 PM @ Harvey Oaks Baptist Church, 14515 Harvey Oaks Ave., Omaha, NE 68144