Church Planting Pathway
- Pre-Assessment with a CRM Leader.
- Attend a Converge Assessment Center with your spouse
Upon receiving a “Recommend” from the Assessment Center
- Define prayer intercessors, plant location, potential launch team, funding strategies.
- Generate relationships with CRM LEAD Networks.
- Complete "Multiply" training.
- Expectations interview reviewed and signed.
- CRM Planting Coach is assigned.
- Financial accounts are set up with CRM. (One-year minimum. Completion of financial systems checklist required before going independent.)
- Triad team set up with planter, CRM rep, and plant leadership.
- Assistance with church’s organizational paperwork: 501 3c tax-exempt status through Converge, Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, Constitution assistance.
- Church Recognition Council.
- Become a movement contributor.
Purposes behind movement meetings
Stage One Plant Gatherings- Team building, Strategic discussion of current ministry observations and issues. Do a systems check and provide support and prayer.
LEAD Pastors network- Update established churches on status of plants needs: Family, personnel, finances, etc. Team building, movement updates, prayer.
CRM Church Start Meetings- Stage two and three leaders meet to hone and engage systems. Coaches training and assignments, Multiply, and Trouble shoot current plants.