Churches together...transforming lives and communities.
Start new congregations, strengthen existing congregations, send believers to reach the nations.
CRM district wide global/local missions’ philosophy...
- Decentralized over centralized.... Grassroots driven
- Birth over adoption
- Empowering nationals over long term outsiders
- Home grown over unknowns
- Do a few things very well over do a lot of things poorly
What are our current focus areas?
- Provide hands on opportunities to serve over pay and pray
- Cultivating transferable principles that span church size and geography
- Leverage the power of the family “on mission”. "The power of together"
- Connect reaching around the world with the need to reach across the street.
Through training, the goal is to enable every partner church to have a well thought through missions’ strategy that inspires the congregation, empowers the missionaries and builds the Kingdom of God. A mission strategy that dovetails with other churches throughout the Rockies to exponentially increase our effectiveness for sharing the Gospel across the street and around the world.
To do this we need to:
- Identify mission point leaders in every partner church
- Identify church's global areas of focus
- Plan regional collaboration and connecting events
- Regional Training/awareness events
- Web presence with blogs, articles, podcasts, zoom meetings
- Annual mission conferences around the district