100 in 10 Initiative
Moved by the desperate spiritual need in our region, the churches of Converge Rocky Mountain have rallied together and set a goal to add 100 congregations throughout the Rocky Mountain west by the end of 2025.
What: To glorify God and expand our redemptive force by intentionally adding 100 congregations to the CRM movement of churches over the next ten years. (Multi-sites, plants and established churches seeking affiliation.)
Why: 11 million people reside in the Rocky Mountain West. 9.5 million are unchurched. There is a desperate need for a renewed movement of God to transform lives and communities throughout our region. At present, no movement of churches is seeking to target and reach the Rockies like CRM.
Who: The churches of Converge Rocky Mountain are strategically scattered throughout the Rocky Mountain West. As CRM churches effectively spread the Gospel in their "Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria" they will effectively cover the target region. Where there are no CRM churches we must add them.
How: To achieve our goal we must pursue these objectives.
- God must break our hearts over the lost in our region
- There must be a renewed passion to seek God and align ourselves with His purposes.
- Resources must be available to help established churches grow strong and reach their unique goals and mission.
- Training must be available to enable paid and volunteer church staff to reach their maximum capacity as a spiritual leader.
- Excellent systems must be activated to insure church plants are well led, well-coached, well resourced and well funded.
- The movement must work as a movement. Every partner church feeling a part of the effort and every leader's input welcomed at the table. Collaboration is key.
- We must be financially generous towards the effort to reclaim the Rockies for God's glory.
- We must grow at a healthy pace, laying the foundation for greater growth as the years pass.
Pace of Growth:
|Year||# of Churches|