To Develop a Church Driven International Mission’s movement within Converge Rocky Mountain we must
- Encourage and train our churches to reach lost people internationally with a more hands on approach.
- Encourage churches to be more focused and strategic in choosing international missions partners with the relationship being driven and maintained by a C1 church.
- Develop church partnerships to accomplish set objectives with strategic international partners.
- Simplify the deployment of American workers to strategic projects from multiple churches that share a common passion or interest as requested by our international partners.
- Seek to reduce the financial costs of sending American workers overseas.
- Pool our resources, expertise, professional skills and finances to have a greater international impact.
- Encourage the development of more C1 churches.
- Work with our district HQ for effective communication and recruiting.
- Work with IM for assistance in assessment, training and recruitment from outside the district.
- Develop standards of excellence without causing new complicated levels of bureaucracy that kill innovation.
C1 churches are the driving force behind church driven international missions. A C1 Church is the "lead" church in any given international missions project. This has no relation to the size of a church.
Below is a list of current projects and their C1 church. Please note that "Commitment Level" stands for the level of experience and maturity for individuals looking to participate in a project. This can relate to spiritual maturity, travel experience, or comfort level with new or uncomfortable experiences such as new foods, cultures, and languages.
Equip Haiti - Living Hope Bible Church / Dr. Robin Holland
Equip Argentina - The Mosaic / Kathleen Sherman
Equip Nordic Baltic - Arise Church Denver / Jimmy Smith
Equip Mindanao - Prairie Hills Church / Pastor Ty DesEnfants & Crow Hill Bible Church
Equip Mexico -
Do you have a passion and want to be a C1 church for your project? Apply below.