Church Planting Pathway
- Pre Assessment with a CRM Leader.
- Attend a Converge USA Assessment Center with a spouse.
Upon receiving a “recommend-no conditions” from the Assessment Center
- Location, potential team, funding strategies defined.
- Relationships with CRM LEAD Networks generated.
- Expectations interview reviewed and signed.
- CRM Planting Coach is assigned.
- Financial accounts set up with CRM.
- (One year minimum. Completion of financial systems checklist required before going independent.)
- "First Steps" planter boot camp training within six months of start up.
- Assistance with church’s organizational paperwork: Tax exempt status, Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, Constitution.
- Church Recognition Council.
- "Next Steps" Training.
- Become a Contributor.
Defining Stages for CRM Movement Congregations
Once a Church Plant, Always a Church Plant
Stage One: Birth to one year. Start up, private worship, public launch. Funding available through movement churches.
Stage Two: One year to formal recognition. Constitution development, coach as well as be coached, move towards independence at year three. Funding will cease and be transferred to new plant.
Stage Three: Formal recognition forward. Movement players, ready to fill role on the team, parent a new church. May be planters or pastors of established churches. Give back financial to fund more new churches.
Purposes behind movement meetings
Stage One Plant Gatherings- Team building, Strategic discussion of current ministry observations and issues. Do a systems check and provide support and prayer.
LEAD Pastors network- Update established churches on status of plants needs: Family, personnel, finances, etc. Team building, movement updates, prayer.
CRM Expansion Meetings- Stage two and three leaders meet to hone and engage systems. Coaches training and assignment, “First Steps”, "Next Steps”, Trouble shoot current plants.