A Converge Rocky Mountain Partner church
- Desires to be part of a redemptive movement bigger than themselves
- Agrees with the Converge Rocky Mountain statement of faith
- Participates in the life of the CRM network
- Partners in the shared mission
- Invests staff and people resources to make other churches better
- Invests wisdom, the lessons God has taught and the ways He is working through the church
- Invests financial resources generously to enable Converge Rocky Mountain churches to move forward in ministry and see more lives and communities transformed for God’s glory
To Become a CRM Affiliated Partner Church
1. Begin a conversation with Converge – Meet with the CRM Executive Minister or a regional head coach/pastor to discuss the values of a formal partnership.
2. Get better acquainted - Converge leadership will set up a meeting with your church’s leadership team to discuss missional compatibility, theological compatibility, and what the relationship will look like.
3. Complete Affiliation Application - To better understand your church, Converge leadership will ask for information on your church including: governing documents, church history, affirmation of faith, financial information, and current ministry information.
4. Make an official request - If, after prayerful consideration, your church desires to formally affiliate with Converge Rocky Mountain an official request needs to be made. A request letter can be provided to Converge leadership with information detailing the decision of the church to affiliate with Converge.
5. Set an affiliation council - The council will be scheduled between your church’s leadership and area Converge pastors and leaders for the purpose of getting to know your church, building relationship and mutually discerning God’s will in the affiliation process.
6. Officially affiliate - Receive official affirmation by Converge leadership and a welcoming in at a regional CRM gathering.